The Institute of Islamic Information and Education is a non-profit religious non-political organization under IRS code 501(C)(3). The tax-exempt code is 36-3412450. There are several methods of supporting da’wah work through III&E:
- Regular donations through postal mail. Send your generous donation to the III&E repeatedly and regularly.
- Direct deposit and stock transfer. Ask for details.
- Nomination in your Will. You are urged to nominate the III&E for up to one-third of your will. The benefit of your donation will continue to reward your afterlife for centuries.
- Time and talent. In addition to money, you are urged to give your time and talent for Da’wat ila-Allah li ghayr al-Muslimeen. See the Da’wah Training Program description.
- Project sponsorship. You can sponsor projects of the III&E. Contact us if you have an idea you’d like to share and support.
- Muslim brotherhood. Adopt a new Muslim family and make them feel that they have gained a loving family when they entered Islam.
- Obtain the III&E brochures and distribute them in person or place them in your office, shop or any suitable place.
- Talk to non-Muslims and remove their ignorance about Islam and Muslims.
- Be innovative and find your own ways of serving Allah, but it must include removing ignorance of the people about Islam and Muslims.
“Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times? It is Allah that gives (you) want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return.”
The Quran 2:245
“Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person’s wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopts humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him.”
Hadith from Sahih Muslim
Send your donation check in the name of “III&E CHICAGO, IL” and mail to:
P.O. Box 410129
Chicago, IL 60641-0129, U.S.A.
May Allah reward you for your kindness and support. JazakAllahu Khayran !!!